Come along, meet new people, have a chat with services or learn something new in a location near you.
Are you 55 years plus and want to be connected with your local community? Come along to Café Connect. Meet new people and have a chat with community services that can help you at home or try out some healthy activities.
The Cafés will be a one stop shop providing older people with information about health, wellbeing, carer support and local home help services. Information will be available in a variety of formats including one on one conversations with service providers, large print, technology and easy read resource materials. Each Café will give you the chance to participate in different activities, such as, walking, aqua classes, books and music.
- 16 October 10am - 12pm | Caring for Carers
- 13 November 10:45am - 12:30pm | Gentle exercise Aqua class for seniors
- 14 November 10:30am - 12:30pm | Social Support, Music and Books
- 25 February 10am - 12:30pm | Sensory Walk and Activity for People with Dementia
- 10 March 10am - 12:30pm | Sensory Walk and Activity for People with Dementia
- 17 March 10:30am - 12:30pm | Harmony Day: Getting together and celebrating new friendships and books
- 2 April 10:30am - 12:30pm | Social Support, Music and Books
- 8 May 10:45am - 12:30pm | Gentle exercise Aqua class for seniors
Come and join us at the and get connected For more information, click here.