The Town Hall Theatre is a treasure historic building. Located on the southern end of Queen Street and only a short walk from the Arts Centre precinct. The Campbelltown Theatre Group have been using the theatre since 1980. Wowing audiences with multiple sell-out productions every year.

The current Town Hall Theatre occupies two heritage buildings. The building on the north side was the original Town Hall, while the adjoining building was the original Fire Station. The "Sons of Temperance” built the original Town Hall in 1862. A few years later, in 1884, it was bought by Campbelltown Council for the sum of £800. The Town Hall was abuzz in the early 1900s when it was hired for screening of silent movies in the evenings.