St James Anglican Church was originally built on the corner of Minto Road and Cumberland Road in 1897. It was a simple brick building with gothic windows and pine frames with its foundation stone laid by Bishop of Bathurst the Right Reverend C. E. Camidge.

In 1983, the church purchased the land on the corner of Pembroke Road and Redfern Road which now sees the current St James Anglican Church, renamed Minto Anglican Church as a place of worship.

Come in for a visit and be welcomed by the diverse, friendly and passionate individuals of Minto Anglican Church who share the love, hope and community found in Christ.